Thursday, November 11, 2010

Nomnom with Heather

Yesterday was another day where approximately 12 hours were spent on the couch being semi-comatose so today's blog will be a recap of the most exciting thing in life right now -- food!

First up is a pizza I handmade for dinner last night. It has fresh dough from Remark, the new alternative to Angelo's, goat cheese, sundried tomatoes, a pesto base, and some green pepper. It was delicious!


Next up is a delicious grilled cheese sandwich I had for lunch. Delicious dark rye bread with some cheddar cheese topped of with some carrots and ranch dip. Nom nom nom!

Finally we have some delicious "crunchy yogurt" -- vanilla greek yogurt, pomegranate arils (thank you Remark), walnuts, and some oats.


In closing I will share this awesome picture of Lenny having breakfast. Len has been working a lot these days and I'm super bored and lonely to start with. Anyhoo, this picture will remind me of his goofiness when he's gone for 13+ hour days. I also needed to test out the camera after leaving it in my purse with an open water bottle... All is well though.

TToday I checked out Kingsmills Christmas items and let me just say I LOVE this store. There are some beautiful things for your home in there. Too bad things are a little too expensive for our budget. That aside, I kind of fell in love with Vera Wang dishes. Who knew Vera Wang made dishes?

Well that's about it for excitement. Looking forward to a trip to the St. Jacobs farmer's market on Saturday with Keely and Paula (and Len). I can't wait to see all the beautiful stuff for Christmas!

No comments: