Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sick - Day One

Well I think it's official that I'm sick. I've been sleeping a lot more than normal for the past few days (averaging 12 hrs per night) and today I have one wicked cough. It's days like this that I'm so grateful I have an easier school year this year and can cancel nearly everything under the sun and just stay at home lounging on the couch. That's pretty much what I've done all day today... think I'm almost up to 10 consecutive hours on the couch now.

I'm feeling a little more optimistic about school and exercise and things though thanks to Lenny's tlc. I'm going to sign up for the Resolution Run on Dec. 31 in Vaughan and create some sort of training schedule for it this weekend. I'm also going to schedule in some practice daily practice time as soon as I can exhale without coughing up a storm. I'd like to come up with some non-food-related rewards for myself for accomplishing these goals. If you have any ideas, please pass them along.

While I don't have any photos from the Resolution Run last year, here's me at my most recent feat: the Guelph Lake Triathlon, July 2010. Oh the glory of training to get to this stage!

No comments: