
Happy Valentine's Day one and all!
My mid-term today went fantastic! Wahoooooooooo! Words cannot describe the satisfication in knowing that getting up at the crack of dawn was worth it.
I've been on quite an excitement high since I finished at 1:30 and haven't done a whole lot worth mentioning since then. Prince Mark & his roomie, J.C. (you have to come up with a better screen name for yourself... anyone else have some suggestions?) and I did go out to Marble Slab this evening to celebrate though. I'm pretty sure I had the most fantastic ice cream I have ever had: white chocolate ice cream with fresh raspberries, Skor, & some raspberry sauce (the guy added this extra for free too :D). It was SO good. Ah! Words can not describe! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. The company was also good fun; thanks for coming guys!
Time for bed... in fact it was time for bed about an hour and 15min ago *shift eyes* looo looo looo
No comments:
Post a Comment