Thursday, February 7, 2008

A Day of Newfound Tips

Tonight I discovered a fantastic way to make you feel fantastic about yourself: prepare for an interview! Seriously! All this positive talk about myself really has me in high spirits :P Add in the excitement to wear a fantastic new outfit, and I feel all set for tomorrow. Working at IBM would be SO fantastic! I'm SO excited! :)

Today marks one week until my marketing mid-term, worth 25%. I am currently on Chapter 3 of 8, so here's hoping my love for reading comes back into high gear in the next little while.

I have been thinking for quite some time (on and off for years actually) about how vast the potential for human kind to hurt one another is (and hurting in a non-physical sense). I was talking about this with Prince Mark today and he asked if I had ever thought extensively about the extreme good that human kind is capable of. It was one of those moments in life where I was caught by surprise, to a sort of "thinking standstill": "Why have I never thought of this before?!" I suppose I have a little bit, but certainly not to the same degree of the negative aspect. Innnnnnnnnteresting. This certainly gives me something new to think about over the next little while. GTs.

Well I'm off to bed: nothing says feeling prepared like a good night's sleep!

No comments: