I am working on my marketing text readings (for my midterm coming up a week from this Thursday) and I have entered one of those mental places where your eyes look over the words but you realize a few paragraphs later that you can't recall anything that you've read. My eyes and my brain have been doing this little dance for over an hour so I've decided to take a break by posting & folding some clean laundry.
This week has been a fairly good week school-wise in that I was felt prepared for most of my lectures, classes, meetings, & recitals. This sense of accomplishment does not occur enough in my scholastic life.
Internship-wise I've had a few exciting developments in that it's looking like I may have three (or more) job offers to choose from in the coming months. This is quite awesome as I have been somewhat worried that I wouldn't get any suitable offers. I suppose my next thing to hope for in all this is that the decision for which option to choose would be a relatively painless one to make (i.e. a location I feel comfortable moving to, the option to do NYO - if that even is an option, etc, etc). Here's for hoping.
In other exciting news, I have built a nice little "campfire" in my room via lighting seven candles on my desk. This innovative heating idea was inspired by Erin but wholeheartedly being enjoyed by my pretty little hands typing away. Thank goodness the ground hogs say there is less than six weeks left of winter! My goodness this year has gone by so fast!
Anyhoo, off to "read" again. Please, feel free to interrupt sometime this evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment