of midterms. Yuck. I dislike textbook reading at the best of times, but having to cram stuff in under a restricted time period is just plain awful. There are some days when I recall my childhood dream to become a doctor and think something like "Wow that'd be so awesome, but there's no way I could read all of the material required and stay sane!"
Right now I am preparing for my 3-hour, 25%, marketing midterm, on Thursday. I am currently on page 81 of230, which I suppose is not terrible. The amount of sweet talking I've had to say to myself to get me to this 35% stage of completion is kind of epic though and I can only wonder what the next few days have in store :P
Well in 2 1/2 hours I'll be heading down to Stratford for a rehearsal again so I suppose I better go and get my read on before reed time.
:S. Even I thought that was bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment