Friday, February 29, 2008

Notes to Self

McGill and U of T do not require any entrance theory/ history exams for their DMA (Doctor of Musical Arts) Performance programs (unlike UBC, IU, and probably 90% of all institutions offering DMAs). Also note that UBC requires that you to have reading knowledge of another language... Oh to have been put in French immersion... :(

On a fun note, I think I'm going to have to create a fake application to McGill in order to get access to their program information. I'm sure if I e-mailed them and explained what I was doing [summarizing the DMA programs in North America for the Western admin to create one for themselves], they'd send me the information, but really, where's the fun in that?! Doctor of Music applicant on violin, here I come! :P

Definitely over-tired now... Time for bed! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you giving a special mention to the 3000th person on your blog? Maybe you can get a response this time... Just wondered.