- I only have 3/4 usable fingers right now (typing is quite interesting)
- GPS is not great when you a) enter the wrong ending address b) don't interpret it properly or c) can't turn it on
- A fully charged cell phone is of utmost importance when meeting multiple people in a city you've never driven in
- I am astonished that the B-flat to A-flat trill key even exists considering its cost of about $1500
- I am so blessed for the random people God through into my day to remind me not to "get old too fast" [I'll explain later]
- Along the same line, Kayla is my favourite person of the day. If not the week. Or the month. Maybe even the year.
Monday, February 25, 2008
An epic trip
So I am back safe and only slightly stressed out (SEVEN HUNDRED DOLLARS IN REPAIRS?!?!). The strongest feeling I have right now though is knowing how much I reeeeeeeeeeally love the freedom that comes with having a car. I will post more tomorrow about my trip, but I want to get to bed now so that I can go grocery shopping tomorrow at 8 (before my rehearsal with my accompanist at 10 and the car is due back at 12:00). Exciting teasers of stories to come:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment