... a great time to get sick.
Continuing in my tradition, I am coming down with some sort of illness at this fine mid-term time. My throat is starting to burn up as midterms cause me to mentally start burning out. GTs. At least today was a relatively successful day in terms of eating well, practising well, & studying well. Tomorrow is going to be quite the day though considering I only have one hour off between 9:30am and 11pm and I have to still somehow cover two (possibly three depending on what I get done tonight) chapters for my marketing mid-term. Anybody up for celebrating on Thursday night?!?!?!?
In other news, if you can, you should try and make it out to this Sunday's SCO concert: it promises to be pretty good aaaaaand you'll get to see my fancy pancy new business suit (I feel SO old owning a proper business suit, you have no idea...). On the program is Mars (Holst), Peter & the Wolf (Prokofiev), Colonel Bogey March (Alford--- I have *no* idea why this made it onto the program), Concerto for Marimba (Rosaro), Piano Concerto #2? (Rachmaninoff), Young Persons' Guide to the Orchestra (Britten). As you can probably imagine, there will be a lot of children at this concert, so be prepared. I've put a link up on the right hand side for ticket info.
OK, well I'm off to "study" or "wash dishes" ... (these words seem so unappealing on their own that by putting them into quotes, they become slightly more manageable).
No comments:
Post a Comment