I have little time, so here goes an update-by-numbers...
10 - rating out of 10 for awesomeness that was our Faculty of Music Christians potluck get together. I heart the music faculty & I heart even more my fellow soldiers in the trenches with me.
5 - number of hours I spent with my bassoon today. A lot considering all of the events
192 - pages of reading required to be 100% up-to-date for Monday's classes
19 - approximate number of hours those readings will take
2/10 - level of motivation to do such readings
6/10- level of pain felt in my jaw after practising today... first time I've ever felt this... lock jaw is to bassoon players as tendinitis is to string players
3 - number of commitments for tomorrow
0 - number of more numbers I could list right now. Ciao til tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment