So today seemed to be a "feelin' old" day for many people across the board. I ran into a few too many unemployed grads today (it is Homecoming weekend). Theoretically one would think that this would make me feel younger because I'm still in school, but, instead I think about how I will be in that same spot in a mere three more years. I've also clued on a deeper level that many of my music friends are younger than my next "little" sister. This whole hang-out-with-people-your-own-age thing is so not happening right now & it is very different let me tell you.
The correlation between a pessimistic attitude and getting little work done is truly astounding; I was at the music building for close to four hours and made so little headway in the practice room it's not even funny. I got relatively little in general accomplished today. Tomorrow I *will* make up for this. I'll let ya know how it goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment