
So the Western News published another article on the hall campaign today (this is the school's weekly publication geared towards faculty). You can actually read this article online in HTML at: http://communications.uwo.ca/com/western_news/stories/music_seeks_campus_performance_hall_20070920440203/
If you wish to see it as it appeared in the paper (complete with the happy group photo!), visit: http://communications.uwo.ca/western_news/PDF/WNews_Sep20_07.pdf . We are on page 1 and 15 (that's right another headliner!).
If you wish to see it as it appeared in the paper (complete with the happy group photo!), visit: http://communications.uwo.ca/western_news/PDF/WNews_Sep20_07.pdf . We are on page 1 and 15 (that's right another headliner!).
P.S. Don't even ASK me WHY all of these newspapers are recording me as being a second year student. I have no idea where the first one got it from and the others seem to be just tagging along...
On a completely different note, I discovered that my $xxxx bocal (the silver thing I put my reed on) has been severely damaged somehow. It looks like someone put the end of it (the important part) in a pencil sharpener... it is peeling and is not exactly round on the end as it should be. I have NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO clue how this could have happened and NOOOOOOOOOOOO clue as to why I have not noticed this before. In its current state it is not playable so I've had to start using my back-up which blows, pun intended, way more than I remember it. I shall be visiting my professor first thing tomorrow to see what he suggests how in the world it can be fixed / how to start trying to find a new one that matches as gloriously as this one did to my instrument (there's quite a bit of variation from one to the next). Probably needless to say, but I am not handling this very well...grrrr
No comments:
Post a Comment