I am so tired. I haven't the foggiest idea how this blogging situation is going to work out with my given craziness. It's not so much that I don't have the time, it's that I don't have the mental power required during the time I have available. I'll try and aim for at least one fun story of the day, because I've got to keep y'all entertained somehow :P
Today I accidentally sent an e-mail to my accounting prof from my heatherbassoon e-mail address instead of my school one, asking about CICA acronyms & how many we should actually be able to explain. Anyhoo, this is how the conversation went:
Hi Heather.
Don't be too concerned with it. This is not life or death information we are covering right now.
If you play the bassoon, then you are very cool, and I'm impressed!
Ann
----------------
Haha yes. I am actually doing a music performance degree on bassoon :P
Thanks for your timely response :)
-Heather
-------------
Wow, so is my son! He's in first year - name Ian Siess. Let me know if you come across him. That's very cool.
Ann
--------------
NO WAY!!! Ian and I share a locker !!! :P
Prof. McKay told me his mom was in the economics department... not quite accounting :P
How cool is this?!
----------------
Random eh?!?! I wonder what God is up to here?
Ok nighty night time.
1 comment:
heather, that story is hilarious.
your sister.
Post a Comment