Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tuesday happenings

This morning after dropping Lenny off at work, I headed over to the doctor's office on campus to have my ears checked out. I've been having a lot of pain for about a month now but thought that it might have been cleared up with the antibiotics I took for the pneumonia or the antihistamines I've been taking for my allergies. Unfortunately for me, it has been diagnosed as not related to either, nor an infection or build up of wax (tmi?my next two best guesses...). Anyhoo, the doctor thinks it is related to stress as my ear drums look fine and the antibiotics didn't seem to make a stab at it. Stress certainly has strange ways of manifesting itself!

After the doctors, I cam home and started clearing out my e-mail inbox. I ended up applying for work in some way, shape, or form with the following organizations in London:



Not too bad for a few hours of work! Hopefully something materializes out of this but as the Italy trip gets closer and closer, I am caring less and less about finding work asap.

I'm off to have some lunch and then study a bit for an exam I have tomorrow. I have some Easter weekend pictures to post as well and am hoping to get to that sometime in the next few days. Until then, happy belated Easter!

No comments: