Sunday, April 3, 2011

Lenny's Birthday Weekend

Yesterday morning we hopped in the car and drove to Toronto for Lenny's family birthday celebrations. We had some delicious chicken and potato fries for dinner and then some pizza and ice cream cake later on.

Here's a pic of Lenny's brother Zac and his girlfriend Vanessa:
I wanted to take some pictures of these, pizzelle cookies. They're a really light homemade Italian cookie and are quite deliciously addictive. Nom nom nom!
Here's Lenny's birthday cake: cookies and cream ice cream with chocolate cake on the bottom. SO delicious!
I really like this picture of Lenny with his Nona, his mom's mom. Nona lives in nearby Maple so we get to visit a lot :)
Here's a pic of Len opening his gifts. His mom & Mark got him a cute marathon card that he was pretty happy with:

Finally, I couldn't do a post about visiting Toronto without a pic of Dakota. Here she is with a tissue paper scarf as created by Zac. You can see Jon, Meg's boyfriend in the background.
In other news, we did a bit of shopping today and I got a new pair of jeans, a top, and a pair of kakhis that can convert into capris. They will all be great for our upcoming trip to Italy.

Tonight I finished my FINAL ESSAY EVER! I'm very excited to report that I will no longer have to write about these terrrrrrrrrrrrrrible topics. On another note, I got a 79 on another paper I wrote last week... getting so close to the achieving the end.

We'll leave early tomorrow morning to get back to London where I'll get to work a bit, start study for exams, and start working through a really long "to do" list I've been making for the past few weeks. I'm also Super excited to spend a good hunk of time knitting in the near future. :)

No comments: