Friday, April 8, 2011

Sicky bear

I was checking back to a post I did in the fall when I was sick for 6 days with some sort of bronchitis pneumonia combination. Well today I'm outdoing myself and marking 7 days of feeling really under the weather. I celebrated by going in to see a physician and getting a perscription for azithromycin. As much as I like not studying for exams, pretty soon it's going to be time to get on that... Here's what the next few weeks hold:

Wed., Apr 13 - Industrial Relations Exam
Sun., Apr 17 - Training & Development Exam
Apr. 22-24 (Easter weekend) - Mildmay with Lenny's family and a visit to Paula's new home on the way back
Wed., Apr. 27 - Recruitment & Selection Exam
Fri., Apr. 29 - HR Planning Exam
Fri., May 13 - Departing for Italy!

Last night's birthday celebrations with Tamara were a lot of fun, but I'll leave that story until I have the energy to upload some pictures. I also have pics of Lenny's birthday gifts to come...

Well I'm off to watch some more tv and just continue zonking out while Lenny's a the gym and I don't have to try to be coherent. :)

No comments: