Today is a day of not feeling well. I'm fighting off some sort of infection I think and I've spent a lot of the day coughing. As of about 4:00, I also now have a splitting headache to boot. Thankfully a shower and two ibuprofen seem to be doing the trick. I think my poor body isn't quite sure what to do with this less stressful week going on. The headache did keep me from doing something potentially a tad insane -- going to a program information session for doing certificate programs at the college in town. 4 degrees is enough Heather -- time to get a job!
This afternoon I worked at the store which is suprisingly busy because of the spring 20% off sale. This will probably we the last sale I work for (hey, a girl can hope) so it's the last chance to score some discounted school clothes if you're interested. I'll be going back tomorrow for four more hours followed by my last night class ever. I'm looking quite forward to that although I'm sure it won't be as good as finishing that last paper was yesterday.
There's not too much else to report for today. Other than I suppose it's as good of time as any to introduce you to my new phone. I ended up getting it through my current carrier, Fido, for a mere $25 + a 2-year contract. I have been having a LOT of problems with reception, dropped calls, delayed ringing, not getting messages for hours after they're sent, etc.. It was getting really frustrating and after unneccessarily flipping out at Lenny due to a texting error with my phone, I decided it was time for an upgrade. So far so good with the new phone but today it randomly wouldn't let me use any of the applications. A removal and full charging of the battery later, things seem to be back to normal.
Til tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment