Monday, April 11, 2011

So....

So... about that Internet thing... I've been trying to upload some pictures of our geocaching adventures on Sunday, a dinner with Jorg & Kirsi Sunday evening, and some neat purchases I bought today, however, our Internet is spazzing out and not letting me do that... so no pictures it is!

Yesterday we had Beautiful weather here: 23 and sunny. I actually got my first minor sunburn of the year! We took advantage of the nice weather and went geocaching on the outskirts of the city. We had a lot of fun exploring abandoned railway lines and the edges of some farms as well. We saw a lot of wildlife and it really made me cherish growing up in the country.

Today I did some pre-Italy shopping while Lenny was at work. I also managed another doctors appointment (feeling better-ish now finally!) and some more Italy trip planning. We now have a few day tours booked as well as one hostel confirmation. As a side note, when looking for somewhere nicer to spend a night in the Amalfi region, I found this beautiful top-rated hotel only to find that they charge $1600 a night! Ha! Seeing as the Internet's a little poopy right now, I'm gonna go see what I can find on TV. Ciao ciao!

No comments: