Saturday, April 9, 2011

Pictures!

Hello everyone!

While I'm not feeling much better at all today, I did make a point of doing a lot more house work which seems to have kept me a tad more awake. As promised, here is a picture update from the past week.

First up is a picture of Tamara's birthday gift. I was kind of proud of the wrapping considering we don't seem to have a whole lot of gift wrapping supplies right now.These are the gag gift gums that were wrapped in the little silver box thing. I found them quite amusing and thought they might provide adequate humour while she's marking oodles of papers (she TA's a political science class).

Before I wrapped the scarf I took a pic of me wearing it. Our store has started selling these and they're SO nice for spring -- pretty colours and nice and light. So far I haven't bought one for myself, but there's still time for me to cave...
Here's T opening her prezzie. Not the greatest pic, but you get the idea. We had dinner at the Bungalow and had some delicious bison (me), portabello mushroom (T), and venison (Lenny) burgers. What a great restaurant for something casual. Highly recommended!
Next up I have some pictures of Lenny's birthday gifts. He got some nice steak knives which will be Awesome for our first barbeque. I'm hoping that might be tomorrow if this nice whether keeps up. Next to the knives are some higher quality tools for Lenny in Jimmy Johnson colours. This will be great for us because neither of us have a collection of higher-quality tools. Beside the tools is a giant salt shaker of Hawaiian alaea sea salt. This stuff is Delicious. Finally we have some Italian travel books and a phrase book to assist us in our next trip.
This is our current collection of literature for Italian travels. Lenny is working on our iternary as we speak. Oh the excitement!
The last picture is something we found today at Shoppers': laundry detergent that foams through a pump. We're thinking this may be helpful if we want to handwash some items.

Today we had our pictures taken and got our International Drivers License Permits. It was a really painless process done through our local CAA and is probably the fakest looking piece of ID I own however it will do the trick!

This afternoon we went on our first successful geocaching adventure with one of Lenny's new toys -- an Oregon 350 GPS unit. There was only a dime in the one we found but it was still exciting to find it. I'm almost done our current peanut butter jar so we'll be stashing one of our own sometime soon.

Well I think I've maximized my concentration abilities for now. Talk to ya tomorrow!

No comments: