Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Nom nom nom

I'm still feeling pretty sick today -- dry coughs and fatigue. I'm pretty sure this is just how my body likes to celebrate being nearly done school, but let's hope it doesn't celebrate for too much longer.

Poor Lenny didn't sleep really last night (thinking of experiments and I was coughing and giving commands in my sleep apparently) so I made him a delicious breakfast of coffee, Omega 3 eggs (because let's face it: we hardly have fish), and turkey bacon. After dropping him off at work, I picked up some groceries and came home to make some chocolate chip banana muffins using some bananas that went bad over our weekend trip. I was amazed how quick these bananas turned ripe but was Super excited to make these delicious muffins again -- usually they're gone so fast! I doubled the recipe to use up all 3 of the bananas and the batter made a LOT. Here's a final pic:After another succesful work day at the store, I went to my last night class for this degree! Awesome sauce! Also nice was that it ended only 45 minutes into the 3-hour class.

Tomorrow I have a phone interview for a summer recruiting job (WOOT!), am working for two hours over lunch, and then tackling my to-do list! Ttyl!

No comments: