No pictures yet. My internet is still Really special and cutting in and out.
I wrote my industrial relations exam tonight. It went pretty well and considering I only need a 53 on the exam to get the mark I need in the course, I say good riddance to industrial relations studies!
I've been doing a lot of work for our Italy trip over the past few days during my study breaks. Here are some highlights of things we've confirmed thus far.
Some highlights of places we're going:
The Best of Tuscany Tour -- http://www.walkaboutpass.com/nqcontent.cfm?a_name=bestoftuscanytour_homepage
The Naples Underground -- http://www.napolisotterranea.org/
Amalfi Coast Grottos Tour -- http://www.amalfiboatexcursion.com/
Mt. Vesuvius -- www.parconazionaledelvesuvio.it
Herculaneum -- http://wikitravel.org/en/Herculaneum
Sicilian Wine & Mt. Etna Tour -- http://sicilylife.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=26&Itemid=28
Pompeii -- http://wikitravel.org/en/Pompeii
Museo Archeologico Nazionale -- http://museoarcheologiconazionale.campaniabeniculturali.it/
Rome & Vatican Walking Tours -- http://romaexperience.com/tours.php
There's a bunch more places that are on our "maybes" list and more things that we'll just walk by (like the Trevi fountain or Teatro della Scalla). We also still have to finalize things to do in Florence, Milan, and Venice although those things are coming along nicely.
I'm getting SO excited about this trip. It's been a long time since I've been this excited about anything and it's a most welcome feeling. So far we're also doing really well budget wise. Knowing that I'll have more money left over for when I get back is also pretty exciting!
No comments:
Post a Comment