Yay! A picture! I've updated the blogger "inputer" and that seems to have done the trick. I'll work on providing some more updates soon.
Yesterday was a really funny day for Lenny.
First, while booking some flights from Catania, Sicily to Florence, he realized that his Canadian passport is set to expire May 3 and his Italian passport expires at the end of July. Ha! This morning he remedied the Canadian situation, however, discovering this happened by luck so let's not hope anything else turns up like this!
After booking our flights, he made some delicious pea soup for dinner. When we sat down to eat in the living room as we often do, he spilled an entire bowl of scalding soup all over his belly, laptop, and the new couch. Luckily he didn't burn himself too badly and the laptop was easily cleaned. The couch is also doing ok with some newly washed cushions now adorning it.
To top off his day, he did some dishes before bed and dropped a glass on the floor which proceeded to shatter and make its way under his feet. Poor guy. At least he kept us both laughing the whole night long!
Yesterday for me, I just recovered from writing my last difficult exam in the morning. The exam went pretty well and I feel a big relief to have that stress off of my back. I'm hoping that since this is over my health will now improve. I'm still having difficulties breathing deeply but am feeling less fatigued and stuff-uped.
Well that's it for me for now. I'm off to try some more relaxing and eat some chocolate cookies that I made with the proper amount of flour!
No comments:
Post a Comment