Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Finishing

Today is off to a good start. I've complete my tax return and am getting enough money back to pay for almost half of my Italy trip. 

Secondly, I also think I successfully booked a tour of Mt. Etna and some Sicilian wineries, again in partial Italian. This conversation was more difficult because there was a lot of background noise on the other side of the line, but after an email confirmation, I think everything should be ok.

The third nice thing is that the blogger picture uploader is working again for me. Here are three pics from our adventures in the last little bit.

First up is a pic of a new Dr. Who shirt that I bought Lenny. He loves this show and wanted some new shirts, so when I came across this one on a recent trip to the mall, I had to pick it up! This one (along with the bazinga one in yesterday's post) are presents for finishing his reclassification to a PhD and although that doesn't happen until May, I simply couldn't hold them back from him for that long. I have that problem a lot when I find the perfect gift. ah well. :)


These next two pictures show you what typical geocaches looks like. These pics were taken last weekend when it was a sunny 23 degrees. Right now the ground is snow-covered with a high of 5 degrees today I think :-/
The first geocache I ever found before Lenny!

Well that's it for now. Off to do some spring cleaning!

No comments: