Wednesday, December 1, 2010

FINALLY!!!

Finally... It is December. This means that I am almost done school for a while and it's almost time to see la mia famiglia!

Finally... We are returning to the world of TV and doing so In Style. That's right, not only did we order cable (to be delivered tomorrow morning) we actually bought a new TV! Thanks to Black Friday deals, we saved over 70% on our purchase (depending on how you calculate it). Thank you Sony Store. Here is the before:
And here is the after:

Finally... I don't have to wait for the put-put-put that comes with watching TV streamed over the Internet. This is going to be Awesome. We are SO excited. Now to decide whether a Blu-Ray player and/or new TV stand are worth the investment...

Finally... I taught my last bassoon class of the semester today which warranted some baking! Lenny, turns out, is awesome at measuring and mixing things (guess it's kind of reminicent of his experiments) and we made two dozen shortbread cookies in no time. I used some red, green, and white coloured sugars to help brighten my festive "holiday cookies."



Well I think that's it for news and excitement. Friday night is the Lawson Health Research Holiday Party, of which Lenny is actually organizing and then Saturday is the London Christmas Craft Show. No doubt there will be lots of good pictures on the way.

No comments: