Anyhoo, enough with the chit chat, let's move on to everyone's favourite: pictures!This picture was taken about 6:00 last night. By 8:00 this morning we had TWICE as much snow. So. Much. Snow. At least it is the light & fluffy kind so shovelling isn't too treacherous.
Here is a picture of Lenny with his new toy, our landlord's snowblower. It was pretty fun to watch him because every time I'd turn around from shoveling, he'd have this big smirk on his face that read: new toys! My Favourite!

Keep this next picture in mind as I show an updated photo from the dining room window overlooking the same fence now.
Although the above pic is the only one I've taken today, check out the London Free Press site for more information - http://www.lfpress.com/
Anyhoo, thought you'd all be curious to see. Time to get back to writing!
No comments:
Post a Comment