Saturday, April 19, 2008

So much for sleeping

LOL. I made a to-do list instead. It is kind of epically long so I shall share it with you. I figure going into detail about what certain things are is really just a waste of time, so just ask if you're realllllly curious as to what something is:

- E-mail Deb about lunches
- Finish DMA edits
- Order Grad diploma frame
- Order grad photos (Does anybody want them? I am thinking of just not getting any...)
- Get receipt stuff ready for Hamilton
- Fight with landlords to get the rent receipt so I can...
- Finish taxes
- Pay bills
- E-mail Andrew (not Congo Andrew... another one) re sermon
- Fill out change of address forms
- Write Compassion child
- Fill out OSAP/ Internship forms
- Make appt. with internship lady
- Make appt. with MOS programme about transferring
- Choose summer courses
- Get May bus pass
- E-mail USC pres re internship coverage
- Sign up for IDRS membership; register for conference
- Check for on sale flights to Edmonton/ Utah
- Call people I haven't talked to in a while
- P-A-C-K for moving!
- Find out what to do with my barbeque -- AJ do you have use for a barbeque?
- Laundry
- Look into summer lessons with teachers... Chris Millard perhaps?

Told you it was epically long! No doubt I will thing of about 1000000 more things to put on it over the next few minutes too!

Going to bed: Take 2.

No comments: