Here is a picture of the monstrosity that is my pile o' books for research. My favourite book, for its title is "Begins With Oboe" (A history of the TSO). The most interesting book was probably "The Evolution of the Symphony Orchestra" because it is a transcript from some conference attended by really bright people like Henri Dutilleux, Pierre Boulez, Isaac Stern, and representatives from all the major worldwide orchestras. I might actually read through it in my spare time.
I also discovered two new interesting blogs in my research: Richard Florida's and http://www.thinkfetti.com/I'm actually quite proud of my paper. Perhaps when I get some feedback on it, I'll make some changes and post it up on here for you to read when you can't sleep...
Despite the amount of Pepsi-induced caffeine abounding through my blood right now, I'm going to try and sleep for a bit. Ciao.
No comments:
Post a Comment