This morning I was up early (ahhhhhhh so much stress!) so I decided to make some muffins. This afternoon while I was working on campus Erin baked some bread. This evening while I was blogging up a storm for class (check out the Art Music News link available through looking at my profile) & Erin was out, Lucy-Ana made like 3 dozen + brownies! Baking sooooooooooo seems like the thing to do when you should be studying :)
This morning, because I was up epically early, I went running. I got all dressed up but when I got outside it was raining. After considering not going, I opted for replacing my glasses with contacts and sporting my grade 9 rain jacket. Turns out running in the rain is a lot of fun! Seeing as it was only 10ish degrees out, if you stopped to walk you'd get cold -- an excellent motivator for me to keep running! As I was coming back towards home I crossed paths with another girl about my age who proceeded to give me a high five and said something like, "You're doing awesome! Keep it up!" That was so awesome :) I love Londoners :)
In other exciting good news, I spoke with my boss at my up the hill job (I sell Western clothes at one of the stores) and got the ok to continue working there for as long as I can, i.e. definitely until my summer program in July and/or my work term at the music faculty starts. While I was looking forward to taking some time off from having to be on campus (I have been in this little 2-kilometre bubble nearly every day for four years now, with the exception of the summer of 2004 & a few weeks here and there) the financial blessing that comes with this job will help out with paying for my summer camp and possible July vacation out west.
Well I have one more blog to write for the Art Music News site before Monday, so I might as well go and finish now before I go to bed -- tomorrow will be filled with finishing the DMA proposal (due Monday), studying Marketing (not touched today... which is not good seeing as my exam is on Friday), and having a rehearsal in Stratford (apparently I should be really worried about Saint-Saens 3rd Symphony...).
Tata for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment