I'm sure part of my being bummed out is just because I'm over tired, but I'm really sad that I didn't get to go to my graduating formal last night. The rehearsal in Hamilton was a near utter waste of time because the conductor was sick and not coherent enough to rehearse. Seeing all the fun pictures on Facebook this morning was just sad. I've tried organizing a fancy dress up and go out to dinner thing later on this month for other people who were in the same boat (night classes, etc), but there doesn't seem to be a lot of interest. Hrmph. Woe is me.
1 comment:
That does rot. Although I never even went to my own prom, and didn't have a graduating formal (since I didn't go to college), I very much like the chance to dress up and got out with friends. I don't really get the chance here either, because we live the beach life now, and everything is sooo casual! If I was around, I'D come to your dress up dinner! =)
Post a Comment