Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Procrastination at its finest!

So I am presenting tomorrow on the future of the Canadian Orchestra, and I have so little to say... The end of scholarly life is so close, I have little initiative to plow through to the finish; sliding in seems like a much more enjoyable option. Anyhoo, if anyone is reading this and has a fine and dandy journal article on the topic, feel free to forward it to me by 8:30am...

Tomorrow doesn't hold anything too out of the ordinary (classes, Symphony Hamilton), but Thursday should be fun. I am helping a colleague of mine in an electronic music concert. I'm not sure how it will all work together in the end, but it involves me playing the bassoon... should be fun.

Well that is all. Feel free to come to a sweet Stratford concert this Saturday (details available on the right).

No comments: