Thursday, April 3, 2008

Notes to self...

  • BUY A GRAPEFRUIT SPOON. I have recently started eating grapefruits, yet do not have a grapefruit spoon. Probably needless to say, but my fruit looks totally emasculated by the time I'm done with it aaaand has so much in it left to give!
  • Never park in the Elgin parking lot during flood season. Thankfully I don't have a car and this won't be a problem anytime soon but man did some people ever have an unpleasant thing to wake up to yesterday! The river banks overflowed leaving many cars flooded. I talked to one guy who went swimming in the parking lot around 1:30am because the water was thigh deep-- sounds like fun eh!?
  • 20 pages doth a long paper make... Expect to hear a lot of griping about this until I hand it in on Wednesday. I'm pretty sure this is the longest essay I've ever had to write solo btw. AND it's not even for a designated essay courses. Hoorah.
  • Tomorrow was probably a very bad day to volunteer to work... not only am I missing a masterclass with James Sommerville (horn... I know I don't play the horn, but still, I hear so much about him from McKay (they record together)) and the Rajaton concert. Now some of you might say, "Well just go to Rajaton's Saturday concert," but unfortunately I have a concert with the Stratford C.O. then.

I've also been having one of those days where a certain person keeps coming back to my mind. This is a weird circumstance, and one that I don't encounter very often. One example: I was sitting on the bus to come home and someone came onto the bus with this person's name on their sweatshirt, and it's not even a common name! Weird.

Well I think that's enough poor English writing for me tonight... haha... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet the common name is Keely isn't it? I miss you too Heather.