Probably almost every musicians least favourite song, but it does have a sense of truth to it: today I was Facebook creeping some pictures of a friend singing in Alberta and found out that a co-op highschool student that covered my grade 7 class is also singing with him! In a group of 10! Craziness!
Small world moment #2 of the day: having my hair cut by someone that grew up in Brockville and played soccer with my big sista for a while. It is very rare to come across people from Brockvegas (I think it's only happened twice in the last four years here). Craziness again I say!
In less exciting news, I was able to give all the clothes to Goodwill today, pick up some boxes from the music building that I've been stowing away, buy some groceries, and drove to Hamilton and back quite safely. Eric, a first year bassoonist who's subbing in, and I had a good chat about faith-related things. He's quite knowledgeable in the Lutheran views of things; something I know little about. You know me, I loooooooove talking about these sorts of things :)
Anyhoo, it's been a terribly long day and tomorrow MUST be filled with an immense amount of studying. Nighty night!
No comments:
Post a Comment