Wednesday, April 23, 2008

2 more days to go

In 48 hours I will be sitting down to a completed set of somewhere between 500-800 auditions. There have been many times over the past few years that I've wondered if life would be "easier" or "better" in the working world, instead of school, but after a few days like the ones I've had, my vote lies with the latter. I have been so tired when I get home from work these past few days. Ugh.

In other exciting news, I'm sure a few of you reading this would be glad to know that I had a chat with Andrew ("Congo Andrew") today; he is at the same missionary retreat place in Maputo that he was at on the way to Lachinga. He sounded (however one can "sound" via instant messaging) really happy and in an overall fantastic mood. I'm sure he will post up on his blog sometime soon when the Internet connection holds out for a little bit longer.

Anyhow, getting more than 5 hours of sleep is ideal but not practical if I don't head off to bed now.

P.S. To the anonymous poster about the opera babblings: I will get back to you, I just want to give myself the time to watch the videos again to refresh where my ideas came from. When I get some free time (probably Friday?) I'll be sure to respond.

No comments: