Well another weekend is winding its way down. Here's what we got up to this weekend.
On Friday night, Lenny and I made some scrumptious apple strudel muffins. They didn't quite last 24 hours...
Deliciousness :)
On Saturday night, we volunteered at the annual MS Society's Saturday Night at the Stardust Lounge event. Attended by just over 100 people, we were able to raise over $15,000 for the local MS Society chapter.
The evening is organized primarily by the beautiful and awesome Sonja Gustafson. You can hear some of her beautiful voice on her website or on iTunes. Hard to believe we met eight years ago!
Jodi and Lenny were also volunteering. Here they are happily posing with some of the decorations.
A final pic of the performing part of the evening. I believe this was the Autumn Leaves; such a perfect song for this time of year.
On to today, I spent the day cleaning house and doing laundry. Lenny spent some time at the gym and then this afternoon made some Witches Fingers for his bake sale tomorrow. They turned out really well, don't ya think?
That's pretty much it for now. I've almost finished my current knitting project which means I get to start a doggie jacket very soon!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment