Monday, October 10, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

This year we're spending Thanksgiving with my family and Christmas with Lenny's family. Since my sister bought her first house this past year, I only had to travel an hour to accomplish this instead of the normal five! Yahoo! Even better though is that Lenny did all the driving -- love that guy!

Here are some pictures from our trip to visit this weekend.

Before turkey, we walked downtown to enjoy some Oktoberfest sausage and German folk musik!

Lenny & my sister Erin



Me and my sister Paula

There was a lot of funny stuff available to purchase including this chicken hat. I was also a fan of the leiderhosen for dogs!

I didn't get a pic of the whole feast, but here's one of Paula's boyfriend, Mike, carving up the bird. B-b-b-bird bird bird, bird is the word.

Thanks Paula for a delicious and entertaining Thanksgiving day, to Lenny for the company and superb driving skills, and to Erin for supplying most of these pictures!

Tomorrow I'm hoping to spice life up a bit with the adoption of a dog... more on that tomorrow!





No comments: