I've been following this website, Mrs. January, for a few weeks now after hearing about in on the radio. After discovering this coupon for $10 off a multivitamin and realizing that this $30 product was on sale for $13.99 this week at Shoppers Drug-mart, I decided to make a worthwhile trip out of it. I have to take multivitamins because of my inability to digest most fruit and veggies. Paying a lot of money for them really irks me, so yay for only $4 vitamins for 2 months worth!
Lenny and I walked over this afternoon because the weather was so nice. We saved $38.30 off of our purchase between coupons and sales they were having. Here's what we ended up getting:
Scope mouthwash -- on sale for $2.99
2 Multibionta Adult Multivitamins -- on sale for $13.99 - $10 coupons = $7.98
Benadryl -- on sale for $8.69 - $2.50 coupon = $6.19
Pantene shampoo -- on sale for $3.99 - $1.00 coupon = $2.99
2 Old spice deoderants -- on sale for $4.99
Blistex -- on sale for $1.99
Total Saved: $38.30
Total Paid: $39.35
The nice thing is that we'll actually use all of these thing sup within good time. What a successful shopping trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment