Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Dancing Lessons

Today was a rather productive day. I applied to three more jobs, got an interview at a temp agency for tomorrow, finished a knitting project (possibly a Christmas gift, so no further info on that available yet), arranged for obedience classes for Sally, wrote a friend about a recommendation for a vet in the area, made a delicious turkey casserole for dinner, and arranged for...

Dance lessons!

Not only did I arrange for the lessons, but I scheduled the first one for this evening. It went way better than both of us anticipated. It was fun, turns out we both have a bit of rhythm, and we also had fun playing the more traditional leading/following roles. We have a second lesson scheduled for tomorrow evening and I'm quite looking forward to gliding around the room again. Ha! Who'd a thought it be so enjoyable. :)

On an unrelated note (although perhaps not upon further consideration), Lenny and Sally are both snoring on their respective spots on the couches. Too cute! Sally had a really good day today -- she initiated more sniffing of people on the walks, didn't pee in the house from excitement of our arrivals back home, and even seemed to be getting a better handle at the retrieval aspect of the fetch game with her new favourite yellow tennis ball.

Well thanks to a bit of a sugar low due to left over Hallowe'en candy, I'm gonna zone out with some tv before waking Lenny up to head to bed!

No comments: