Wednesday, June 22, 2011

It's here!

I'm quite happy and pleased to report that I am now in the proud possession of all of my degrees! Seven LONG years in the making! Now if only they will assist me in landing a job :)

To celebrate the completion of this long journey, Lenny got me some flowers and we went out for dinner. I'm so happy and warm and fuzzy on the inside right now. What a wonderful chapter of life to celebrate with such a great person.

Finally, I leave you with a picture of what four degrees cannot teach you: the ability to consistently make espresso perfectly. This is what happens 50% of the time I make it...


Ah well... gives me something to clean! I've always had something to drink too because it has always left some in the machine instead of completely exploding out which sure is what it sounds like when it happens.

Well so far I've had two interviews this week. A record. There's one job that I'm more excited about than the other and some I'm even more excited about if I actually get an interview... Hmm. We'll see how that goes. Anyone that can help with this search should feel more than welcome to offer suggestions.

Grazie grazie grazie

2 comments:

Mike M said...

I did not know that your undergrad was a concurrent degree! I always thought you were a double major!

Heather said...

Yeppers! I'm crazy like that :)