Friday, May 23, 2008

Update

Peterpatch was tonnes of fun! It is a *really* beautiful area. We went through this little town called Omemee. If you're ever in the area, you should do it. It is such a cute tiny town! I really enjoyed visiting with my mom and grandpa. They are fantastic people. I hope you all get to meet them someday and laugh at our similarities.

The bird excitement has died down for a bit (*ba doo doo csheeeee*). I think the bird(s) died over the weekend and the fan is working fine now although I didn't dare have it on when I was actually in the bathroom.

I am slowly getting my epic travels all sorted out. I now know how I'm getting to KW on Sunday (thanks to my sista!), not sure how I'm getting to Domaine (still sorting out the details), or from Domaine to somewhere (potentially Ottawa for Canada Day -- Paul said I should come), have dates picked out for Edmonton (July 16-23).

I've actually practiced this week on a regular basis and it hasn't been to horrifying of a sound (the face fatigue however, is slightly nerve racking, but there's still time). My professor will be the guest teacher for the first week, so this is good news. :)

Well I'm about to head "home" to start up some dinner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't know when we will next hear from you Heather, but hoping and praying all your plans for the next few weeks go well. God go with you...