With all the cleaning I've been doing lately, I think I've made myself sick. A lot of the more recent endeavours have involved the cleaning of mold, mildew, and (likely years worth of) dust. Unfortunately this has translated into a sore throat and overall tuckered out feeling. On the plus side, I can't remember the last time I had a sore throat like this -- I've had a relatively long healthy streak, for me! I also don't have to force myself to practice/play this time of year despite being sick, so all in all, being ill is a-ok as long as it doesn't last toooooo long. :)
Most of my day was spent at work today sorting out 100s if not 1000s of drink bottles by their expiry dates. I was so thankful that I didn't have to spend too much time interacting with people with my scruffy voice and all.
Yesterday, via some Facebook stalking, I discovered that a few of my orchestra performances are online. I posted one of them on the right-hand side. Too fathom that >6000 people have listened to this performance and most people seem to think we did a good job is just plain interesting (it was a rather interesting performance; 3:10 case in point -- silly violins...). Anyhoo, fun times for all of you who wonder what type of music I play all day long.
I'm afraid there's nothing else interesting enough to report. If you're looking for an awesome story though, check out a friend of a friend's blog -- Yay for babies!!
No comments:
Post a Comment