- Paul came home from Basic Training yesterday. He is very tanned but otherwise still the same :)
- Paul took care of the bird. It was messy but he is now my hero :)
- I will be taking a trip out to Peterborough to see my Grandpa's new place on Wednesday. I won't have e-mail access for a few days.
- Sunday I will be leaving for my summer program in Waterwoo. I'm not sure what the internet access will be like there.
- Tonight we're heading out to the Victoria Day fireworks at the conservation area. Should be fun times
- I'm *actually* going to practice / make reeds today!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Quick Update
Paul & I are about to drive his brother back to Hamilton, so I only have time for a quick update:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment