Saturday, May 17, 2008
The day Heather made a big house-keeping error :S
So this story clearly needs some more explanation. I was upstairs, youtubing away, when I heard this chirping noise coming from the bathroom. I went to check it out and concluded that it was probably just a cricket stuck in the pipes leading to the ceiling fan. I decided to leave it but after a few hours of chirping, something needed to be done. I thought maybe if I turned the fan on it would open up the vent to the outside and it would be able to jump out the top. Just in case it didn't have enough stamina to move against the air flow (or it was a bird), I decided to flip the switch on just for a few seconds. So I did. And the chirping became much faster and louder (I suspect what I now knew was a bird moved down the piping closer to the ceiling rather than up towards the roof). I thought I'd give it another round just in case it'd work better a second time only this time, I heard a pretty solid thunk prior to an increased frequency of chirping. By this point I was a little grossed out by the idea of killing a bird and having blood dripping from the ceiling fan so I decided to call it quits. I did some housework (yay no more smelly white blanket!) and then decided to have another go at the fan... I know... in hindsight this was a BAD choice... Anyhoo, to shorten up this epic story, the chirping was ended by a few thunks caused by the fan and now I have to figure out how to get this bird out before it smells. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment