Now that I have gone through almost all of my possessions at least once to toss things that I can do without, I must prepare for a Round Two -- there's still too much stuff to move. I am forseeing this next round as one that will cause a wee bit more stress :(
To add to the list of decisions to make this week, I was asked today if I'd consider going to a summer program May 26-June 14 that I was originally not accepted to (someone else canceled). The main problem I have with it is that I'm already planning on going to Domain from June 15-29 -- June 15th as in the day after this program would finish -- i.e. I have to somehow get from Waterloo to St. Irenee, Quebec (almost to New Brunswick) in less than 24 hours (fyi it takes 11 1/2 hrs to drive according to Mapquest). Another conflict is that I'm supposed to move my stuff out of the boys house (where I am now) into my new house on June 1. I'm sure it won't be a problem to leave my moving out of here until the end of June/early July because no one is living here at all for the summer, however, this means I'm going to live out of a suitcase for a month and then move. Ewwww.
Well I'm off to watch I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry. Guess I need to enjoy this free time while I have it.
No comments:
Post a Comment