For the last eight months, when I thought of the word 'Sun', I thought of Sun Microsystems - a major corporate sponsor for the library computer labs. This morning however I was reminded what most people probably think of when they hear 'sun' -- that bright thing outside that provides light and warmth. I don't think it'd be unfair to say that I spent more time in computer labs at school than I did experiencing direct sunlight. When I woke up this morning though, I did just that -- basked in the warm sun for a good half hour (thank you Mr. Housebuilder for creating that window!!!!!). It was fantastic. If you haven't spent much time in the sun in the mornings, find that East-facing window and have a splendid time with it. It truly gave me quite the uplifting start to my day.
So what did I do today? Well I approached the 80% completion mark I think for paring down my belongs into a more reasonable amount, cleaned the microwave (let's just leave it at ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww), finished my taxes (dododo I know this was "supposed" to be done by 30 April), talked to mum & dad on the phone, went over to the Pianohaus (a house full of piano technicians) and watched Get Shorty (I think that's what it was called anyways... a 1995 film with John Travolta in it). It doesn't look like much but I swear the cleaning & tossing of things took a long time.
As you can see, nothing terribly exciting going on these days. I'll see what fun situations I might be able to create for myself tomorrow for the sole purpose of entertaining my blog readers... should be fun!
P.S. My reed knife is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome now. A novel idea this getting-your-knife-sharpened-to-do-fine-reed-adjustments. Who woulda thought?
No comments:
Post a Comment