Finally somethings worth writing about.
This afternoon I went out for lunch with a friend from school and had a lot of those really deep-thinking moments where someone shares something and you're like, "Hmmm, I need to think about that some more." The conversation was really quite most welcome as I do have a lot of thinking time these days and it never hurts to be given new ideas to think about. Anyhoo we went out for lunch and then stopped by his work for a few moments where we met some NHL player. My apologies to the men in the crowd who do care, but honestly, I don't remember his name. Nevertheless, a fairly monumentus event compared to cleaning stories.
This evening I went over to Mike & Tandy's (see December-ish blogs for background on who they are) to play Wii and watch the Office. I was fairly surprised at my impeccable *cough *cough, horrible skills with the Wii. I didn't think I'd fair so poorly seeing as I've logged more than a few hours with the N64, however, be forewarned all you Wii-players in waiting, it is considerably different. The Office episode was *fantastic*; definitely one of the better ones in recent times. Tandy made some *fantastic* home-made pretzels which took the experience to a whole new level of awesomeness. Good times were had by all :) It really was nice to see some of my C4C friends even though it felt like we had years apart.
Well I think I'm off to do more thinking and sleeping. Man do I love sleeping :)
No comments:
Post a Comment