Sunday, November 4, 2007

Today's exciting stories brought to you by... you!

The Hamilton concert had a really good turnout and everything seemed to go pretty swell. My stupid reed required about 10 tip-undercuts and even then wasn't overly responsive with the dozens of low B-flats at pppppppppp, but hey, no one even raised an eyebrow...

I also went through my agenda today to double check for conflicts with the five ensembles I'm now playing with, and fortunately (or unfortunately depending on how you look at it) did not find any. I did discover that I'm going to be having two particularly tricky days in the spring though:

Sunday, March 30 - UWOSO concert at 3pm; Stratford Civic Orchestra rehearsal at 7pm
Sunday, April 27 - Symphony Hamilton concert at 3pm; SCO Dress rehearsal at 7pm

That's pretty much all that my day consisted of, so sorry for the lack of exciting stories.

Perhaps some of you have some you could share? Who *is* reading this blog? Leave a comment; I'd like to know :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's one way to here what you are doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather,
I check out your blog fairly often. You sound really busy and sometimes pretty stressed. Maybe you could come over some Sunday with the Marcuses... Aslan is on the move...