I could probably use this title for almost every Thursday night post; Wednesday and Thursdays are CrAzYy!!!
I seemingly got quite a bit accomplished today for getting things in order to do the internship, however, this meant not practising enough (3 hours tops :( ) and not yet opening my accounting textbook. Tomorrow I have to play receptionist in the music faculty office from 8-3 so I will get a good solid chunk of studying time in there (no one really ever calls on Fridays...) for my exam at 5:30. I've got 25% of this exam in the bag, with another 50% fairly in the bag, and 25% still out in the fields; totally accomplishable in 7hrs of office duty!
In other exciting news, L'Histoire rehearsal didn't suck today in that I learned how to accurately count to five for the first time. Yay me :)
I'm very thankful for all the Christians God has placed alongside me in the music faculty. I truly don't think I could ever make it through with out the regular reminders to focus on the eternal aspects of life. Yay team.
Well I'm off to get an early sleep & spend some extended time with the Lord I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment