Sunday, November 25, 2007
Busy weekend, but not filled with homework!
Often times when things get busy, many people stop properly preparing their food and resort to fast food. This weekend I took it to the next level and now, only at 11pm on Sunday, do I realize that for the last two days I've only had two sit-down meals, one of which was pizza, and the other that consisted of reheated soup & leftover quiche, courtesy of Lucy-Ana (i.e. I didn't even make it). Even though I "saved so much time" by not preparing meals I still got a minimal amount of work & practicing done. What did I do with my time, you ask? Clean (I could no longer use the burners in the kitchen for fear of setting things on fire...), laundry (including ironing -- yay formal wear :)), going to RidgeView (it takes a good chunk out of Sunday), concerting this afternoon with the UWOSO, and going to Tandy's bridal shower. I think I shall head to bed now and try to get up in 6hrs to prep for my accounting lecture at 9:30; oh the joys of fourth year. I am looking soooooooo forward to May :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment