This is definitely a movement I'm a) surprised I've never heard of, b) want to learn more about and c) be kept up-to-date on. The group has a cheesily-done website but surprisingly not a lot of material is on there nor can you find anything about it on Wikipedia. The first group of websites that come up when you search his name make him out to be an impostor/fake/scary man. I'm still open-minded about this ministry though; Christian leaders are *so* often attacked.
[ a fitting video suggested for watching after the above]
On a lighter note, Kayla brought Erin a gourd with googly-eyes for Thanksgiving and over the last few weeks we've added to the display with a pumpkin, some squash, acorns, & candles. I haven't posted a picture in a while so here ya go!

I finally got a chance to do some cooking / baking today and for the record, this is what a ziplock bag looks like after you set it down on a hot element and then forget about it for about two minutes:
I am so going to make the most excellent of housewives someday :-P
No comments:
Post a Comment