The graduation party was pretty fun. I do think this guy is one of the greatest people I've ever met, so to spend a bunch of time celebrating his accomplishments with other people that see him pretty much the same way was lots of fun. I got to meet a lot more of his extended family (there were over 20 people there) and get to spend some more quality time with the ones I've already met, especially his best friend Marcel. There were lots of jokes thrown around at the two of them and it was really neat to see such a tight-knit (comparatively speaking) group.
Canada's Wonderland was a LOT of fun. I can't remember the last time I was so giddy for an extended period of time. We managed to get on quite a few different rides fairly quickly thanks to the inclement weather. Lenny and I hung out with his brother Zach and his girlfriend Vanessa for the vast majority of this afternoon and I really enjoyed getting to know them a little bit better. Here's a commemorative photo of the occasion:
The immediate future holds a lot of economics (preparing for a test a week from tomorrow); writing my final assignment for my music class (due a week from Friday); and studying for an accounting test a week from Friday. I'm not exactly having the most interesting of summers, but I seem to be doing alright with having quasi-interesting postings every once in a while. With any luck I'll do something interesting for Canada Day and will be able to post about it.
Ciao for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment